NASA/courtesy of nasaimages.org
10603 Two Notch Road
Suite B (at Allstate Ins.)
Columbia, South Carolina
Phone: (803) 338-0348
The goal of yoga is to achieve balance mentally, physically, and spiritually.
Welcome to Southern Sky Yoga!
Southern Sky Yoga is a multi-discipline yoga studio serving Elgin and Northeast Columbia, South Carolina, offering classes, workshops and special events to meet the needs of beginning and experienced yogis.
The Southern Sky Yoga studio is located at 10603 Two Notch Road, one mile from Village at Sandhill, just past the traffic light at Pontiac (in the Allstate Building).
Our website contains the latest information about our programs and activities. You can also stay in touch with us on Facebook. Click the button below to like our Facebook page.
Memorial Day Weekend Classes
Please note that we will have a reduced schedule Saturday 5/25 and Sunday 5/26 due to the Memorial Day holiday.
- 11:00am-12:00pm — Yoga Light with David (60 min.)
- 1:00-2:00pm — Yoga Workout with David (60 min.)
- 10:30am-11:45am — Mixed Level with David (75 min.)
- 1:00-2:00pm — Yoga Light with Cat (60 min.)
Please visit our Class Schedule page to view the entire schedule.
Discussion Group for Women Starts June 9
The Sunny Side of You is a monthly discussion group for womenled by yoga instructor Sunny Grigorova. Please visit our Community Events page for details.
Redeem Your Groupon or Living Social Voucher
If you purchased a Groupon or Living Social voucher and have not yet come to a class, we would like to get you set up in our online system so you can register for classes online. There are two ways to do this.
- Send an email with your full name and ask to have your 10 visits set up in advance so you can begin registering for classes online. You will receive a reply when your
account is set up.
- Bring your voucher to the studio when you come to attend your first class. At that time, we will set up your ten visits in our online system. You will then be able to register online for any future classes.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you in class soon!